Re: [oletrucks] 235 performance

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 performance
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 06:08:26 -0500
Thanks, Donald
:o)
I'm only 11 months old as an oletruck owner, and man, oh man, have I
ever been bitten by the bug!  I enjoy my truck as much as I do my
instruments ... and that's really saying something!

My latest CD (Kingdom Come) is going to the "presses" next week ...
copies will be available by mid-December, God willing.  Thanks for
taking the time to listen, bro'!

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/