[oletrucks] Convertible AD Truck Instructions? Just a thought for now

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Convertible AD Truck Instructions? Just a thought for now
From: Tezzme2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:07:18 EST
Hi i have two chevy pickups 48 and 53 that needs to be
restored/hotrodded.Just couroius only at this piont has anyone here done or
have instructions for
making a convertible pickup or making it where the hard top can be taken  on
and
off. I just completed my 51 F%$%D F-1 (NO BIG CHANGES) installed a 302 ford
w/ 4 speed and ford 9" and just trying toget some ideas for the chevys.

                                       Thanks in Advance

                                                 Steve Rushing
                                                 Ocala Fl