[oletrucks] Santa pulling my leg?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Santa pulling my leg?
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 15:39:42 EST
  Besides asking Santa for peace on earth, and good will towards men, (and
women) the last item on my list was a 1958, royal blue, V-8, stepside pickup,
completely done, and paid for.

 Well, after looking under the tree, and in my stocking, that was hung with
care, I didn't find my new truck. I addressed Santa about my disappointment,
and SHE said that she had purchased one, but couldn't get it under the tree, or
in my stocking, so she sent it back.

 Do you think Santa was pulling my leg????????

   Happy Holidays everyone............

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.