[oletrucks] starter

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] starter
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:56:11 +0000
   a while back i asked if anyone knew how to change my manual starter to one
with a solenoid. One guy said that he had the same question 10 years ago and
brought into napa and they matched it up for him . so I did that I had 3
different people try to match it and no one could I had them try cars with
automatic transmissions and c.o.e trucks but they couldn't help me. so if
anyone has a part number or anything else I would appreciate it.