[oletrucks] advice on purchasing a truck needed

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] advice on purchasing a truck needed
From: bigfred@unm.edu
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:00:55 -0700
HI all,
I'm looking at purchasing a '50 chevy 1/2 ton 3 window that has a
camero front clip.
What I'm curious about is what I should look for with a vehicle that
has been modified like this. I already asked him about any alignment
problems and he said he had the truck aligned and it gave him no
problems.
What other things should I be aware of?
I'm looking for a new daily driver and I think this might be the one,
however, I would love some opinions from the group regarding what
things I should look for. The truck has p.s. p.b. 350/350. All the
things that I would like for a daily driver.
The guy was asking $4500 but has since lowered his price to $3500
because he believes there is a short in the wiring (the truck includes
a new american auto wire kit).
All insite is helpful.
Thanks
-alfie