[oletrucks] < toys > Road Rats '57 Chevy Suburban / Panel now at Target

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] < toys > Road Rats '57 Chevy Suburban / Panel now at Target
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:07:39 EST
   I missed out on several of the paint versions of the '57 Chevy 'burb, but
now my local Target has the familiar green blisterpacks of the Jada Road Rats
series in stock, and I was able to complete my collection of '57 Subs. So far,
I believe there are 8 different painted versions out in different series. The
Road Rats has had 3, Dub City has 3, and there's a Dub City Lowrider or
similar with at least 2 different paint schemes, if there's a 3rd I haven't
seen it
yet ( only found the Lowrider series at Kay-Bee toys so far ).
   The two I scored tonight are grey primer with green , yellow, and black
graphics and " Zombie" on the side and green rims, the other is redish primer
with " Big Lou's Chop Shop " on the side and chrome moonies.  The first out in
this series was a dark grey, almost black primer with pinstriping scheme.
   The newer Dub City series has them in light blue, red and black, and dark
blue shiny paint. The Lowrider series has them in dark blue  and in black
shiny paint. There's probably a 3rd one, but I haven't seen it.
   There are some neat Dub City AD trucks, too, 3 of those as well, '53 model
I believe. Anyway, that's all I have to report for tonight on diecast
acquisitions. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!

Jerry Casper
northern Virginia
AMC and Suburban Chevy truck lover