RE: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2151

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2151
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:56:28 -0600
I saw that and thought it was a typo too .... I just noticed their inner
fenderwells, pretty nice http://www.nolimit.net/Products/Speciality1.htm
anyone bought these, the flame ones? I might have to consider these for my
truck.

Bill

------
I just looked up that same hood tilt kit in my No-Limit catalog, and the
list price is $299.00 plus shipping. You might revisit their site and give
their order number a call to double check, but I'm certain that's a typo. If
nothing else, you'll be bringing it to their attention so they can body slam
their webmaster for turning away business like that - lol