Re: [oletrucks] lagging mail messages

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] lagging mail messages
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:47:03 EST
  Well Wayne, I haven't posted a message for a few days, so I can't say for
sure. I got your two posts this morning, so the system must be working. A while
back, I sent some posts to the Majordomo @ autox.team address by mistake, and
was wondering why they never showed up. Go back and check the mail you sent
to make sure you didn't click the wrong address. It's hard to imagine, but you
might of made a mistake. :)
 I have noticed that the number of post on this list, the last few days, were
a little down. I just figured that the wives had read about some of the ways
we were hiding, or not telling about out past purchases of trucks, and
everybody was busy doing "honey do's," to kiss and make up.

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE