[oletrucks] must sell 53 and 48 chevy1/2 ton pickups

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] must sell 53 and 48 chevy1/2 ton pickups
From: Tezzme2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:41:47 EST
About 6 months i went to Rentz Ga and picked up the two old chevys the 53
runs all stock and the 48 chevy has the orignial motor and doesn't run.They
both
need patch panels in the usually places.I have the recipts for what i paid for
them and getting them here i have $1650.00 in them. Under a lot of pressure
from my wife and a fussey neighbor to sell them. I also bought another 51 truck
after these that was close to finished . So must sell the two. $750.00 for
both the trucks. This way i can at least put decent tires and wheels on the 51.

                                                   Steve Rushing
                                                   Ocala Florida
                                             cell #  (352) 804-0344
                                             E-mail srrushing@aol.com