[oletrucks] 3800 Conversion Help

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 3800 Conversion Help
From: "Bill Franklin" <icri@core.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:16:00 -0600
Hi
I have a 1955 2nd series 3800 > ton truck. I want to Install a = ton
axle and then install the disc brake kit.
My questions are:
What's the best rear end to install..also the easiest?
What about leaf springs?
And where can I get a used front axle with spindles?  Maybe someone near
Chicago has one for sale?

Thanks

Bill Franklin

[This was sent by a non-subscriber, thought someone might be able to
 help.  And no, I don't know the difference between '> ton' and '= ton'  mjb.]