[oletrucks] Power steering pump rebuild on 55 Cameo

To: "Chevy truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Power steering pump rebuild on 55 Cameo
From: "Ernie Ganas" <ernie_ganas@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:24:11 -0800
Just got a report from my generator repair facility that the power steering
pump that is driven from a  shaft on the back of my generator is leaking
fluid into the generator which ruined the armature ($$$ ouch). Does anyone
know if and where the pump can be rebuilt with new seals to preclude this
from happening again??

Ernie
55 Cameo
Novato, CA