[oletrucks] Advice on Steel Rims

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Advice on Steel Rims
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:27:45 -0600
List Members:
I'm just beginning to upgrade my '56 Chevy Stepside with a new TCI IFS and a
4-link rear suspension with Ford 9-inch rear end.  I'm going to need new
rims to replace the 6-lug rims I have now.  I'd like to buy plain steel rims
in 15X8 inch with Chevy 5 X 4 3/4 bolt pattern and 3 inch backspacing.  I'll
then paint the rims white to match the repaint on my bumpers and grill.  I'd
like to put repro '56 pickup caps on the rims to keep with the 'original'
look.

Anyone have some recent experience with buying some rims?  Any vendors to
recommend?  Would appreciate some advice.  Thanks

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Pontiac, IL

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx