[oletrucks] Free Dump Truck in Rhode Island

To: OleTrucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Free Dump Truck in Rhode Island
From: Joe Way <joe@brakecylinder.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:31:30 -0800
This was just posted to the alt.autos.classic-trucks newsgroup. It's a
little far for me...somebody go get this old beast.

Joe
Hey guys!
LOCATION: RHODE ISLAND
I know this is supposed to go in classifieds, but time is very short.
A factory is being renovated near me and they pulled out a late
fourties chevy dually dump truck. They said they will be hauling it
off for the crusher next week.

Its condition is poor to fair but pretty complete. Passenger fender
has a good amount of rot on top rot and floor too, bottom of grill has
a little, but rest looks pretty good. Still has glass, but faded.
Engine straight 6 and trans are still there, don't ask if it runs.
Interior is poor, dash is poor, but all there.

I don't think the bed is original. I think I can get it for free, but
you have to arrange transportation and get here early like Monday or
tuesday! Lets' put it this way, if I liked these trucks I'd take it!
email me conimicut1@yahoo.com
--
Heather & Joe Way
Sierra Specialty Automotive