[oletrucks] does anyone know about engines cast in brazil specifically 2

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] does anyone know about engines cast in brazil specifically 261
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:20:38 EST
I recently got a 261 I am starting to clean up.  cast into the head is made
in Brazil. there is no indication of head casting as normal, and the machined
spot down by the distributor doesn't have any code numbers stamped in for date
or location.
Stan symank
Newberg Ore
1 ton panel waiting to roar again