Re: [oletrucks] master cyl.

To: Wdonohoe1@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] master cyl.
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:13:45 EST
In a message dated 2/25/2004 5:41:36 AM Central Standard Time,
Wdonohoe1@aol.com writes:
I just got an adapter for a dual master cylinder for my 56. Any idea which
master I need to find? since I have a drum drum setup I won't need a
proportionally valve. Is that correct? how about a residual valve?

My '48 has been upgraded to Bendix drum brakes, just like your '56.  I used a
1970 Nova M/C without proportioning valve.  It should bolt right up to the
adapter bracket.  The residual valves are in the M/C.  Go for it.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Wichita Falls, TX