Re: [oletrucks] motor mounts

To: zigga50@att.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] motor mounts
From: Tom3600@webtv.net (Toms OLTRUK Z49)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:21:27 -0500 (EST)
You have to assume that when the 235 was installed they used the 216
bell housing because that is the only way I know of doing it.  Having
said that you need the standard 1947-53 rear motor mounts that are
offered by many vendors.  I am looking at the Truck Shop
www.truckandcarshop.com catalog page 76 which lists part # 47-07606 for
1/2 ton trucks and part # 47-07607 for 3/4 ton trucks.  These are $12.00
for 1/2 ton and $10.00 each for 3/4 ton.  Of course you need a pair.
There is also a nice picture.  They look just like the ones that I
bought from Jim Carter for my 235 with 216 bellhousing.

Tom
1949 Chevy Z49
http://community.webtv.net/TOMPOT/TOMS1949CHEVYPICKUP