Re: [oletrucks] 48 Gas Tank

To: thomasind@worldnet.att.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 48 Gas Tank
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:04:14 EST
Hello Jim,

My 1947-1954 Chevy Truck Factory Assembly Manual shows, in Sect. 8, on Sheets
1.00 through 1.06, six ways to mount various tanks to the various frames--as
well as the in-cab mount. These were drawn in 1953, presumably for the 1954
trucks, but ought to give a pretty good idea how things were done in 1948. Have
you got a copy?

Regards,

Culver Adams
1951 Chevy 3100