[oletrucks] Everybody's Busy...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Everybody's Busy...
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:05:08 EST
 It's nice to see that everybody's so busy getting ready for the up coming
car show season, that they can't even take time to post anything on the list,
but I'm lonely. Or,,,, is it the fact that we all have gotten so smart about
our
ole trucks, that we don't need any more info about them,,,, naaaaa.
Over the years, I've seen several slow times on the list, but this is getting
ridiculous. Come on guys, lets talk about something, we don't want Miq to
relax too much, he might enjoy it!

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.