[oletrucks] I hope I don't get in trouble.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] I hope I don't get in trouble.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:39:35 -0500
I know we're not supposed to mention *b*y on the list, but I ran across
Bob's Classic Auto Glass as a e*ay store. This guy has tinted glass and one
piece windshields for most of the trucks covered on this list. Looks
expensive, but I haven't priced glass locally. He does have different tints
available as well. Check it out if you are looking to replace that two piece
windshield with a one piece.

I didn't dare put a link in but I can probably send one off the list if you
can't find this guys listings.

Has anyone done business with this person or company yet?

Bill Schickling