[oletrucks] shop fire 41 burned

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] shop fire 41 burned
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:56:24 -0600
Guys I thought I`d drop a line and let all of you know That my shop burned
friday night and I lost evrything in it!
I was able to remove the 67 Nova But not the truck!  I had the truck on a
chain fall with the front hubs removed and had just replaced the King pins.
By the time I noticed the fire the shop was in full blaze and Had I not had
the car under the shed in front of the shop I would have lost it as well.
I was about two weeks from taking it to have it painted. all I liked was
getting the front end work complete.
I may still can salavge it just not sure at this point. It seems the
sheetmetal didn`t warp up but the primer is gone and all the glass. Also the
door handels on the out side melted .(I had them still on so I could open the
doors)
I did still have the front fenders and headlight buckets and a the dash in
another shed.
No insurance to cover the truck.   Shop and personal prop. (tools,welding
mach. and such should be covered)
Any of you guys ever had any experiance with a burned vehicle?

Pat    67 Nova SS
         41 Art  Deco chevy truck