[oletrucks] 48 Chev Gas Tank - Fuel Injection

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 48 Chev Gas Tank - Fuel Injection
From: "thomasind" <thomasind@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:39:10 -0800
To the List with all of their prized information:

Purchased a good used 48 Chev gas tank allowing relocation to the right
side - under the bed of my 55 1st. My concern is with plans for some kind
fuel injected engine 6 or V8.- what will I need for fuel distribution.

The 48 tank has a forward facing outlet about half way up the front side -
inside a front baffle about 1/4 of the length of the tank - top to bottom.
Other top opening for the sending unit.

What would it take to convert this tank for fuel injection knowing most
original equipment have a return line - pump in the tank.

Thanks,
Jim