Re: [oletrucks] Stock and Custom trucks at Truck Shows

To: PWeee@verizon.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stock and Custom trucks at Truck Shows
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:09:23 EST
In a message dated 3/23/2004 12:29:37 PM Central Standard Time,
PWeee@verizon.net writes:
I'm not meaning to sound like I'm complaining, Just wondering if they do this
in a lot of shows now? This was my 1st show to show off a rig. I had a ton of
fun and it was a blast to drive 181 miles one way and talk about trucks with
a lot of fellow
truckers. I can't wait until the next show next month!

Many local shows are like this and sometimes they are lumped together based
on the low number of entrants in some categories.  I have been to a show with
over 350 cars and trucks with stock and rodded trucks grouped together in both
"Original" and "Antique" Truck classes!  It was up to whatever the entrant
thought, no real rules or limitations on class entry.  My '48 had done well in
both classes on separate years; I tried them both.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Wichita Falls, TX