[oletrucks] Re: Truck for sale/from Joe Brooks

To: j3m9b@earthlink.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Truck for sale/from Joe Brooks
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:16:02 EST
   Hey Joe, that's a nice looking '59. Looks like it doesn't need much to be
done. What are your plans for it, keeping it stock, daily driver, show, hot
rod? There is so many things that a guy can do to them.
 There are several sites I go to for parts, ideas, shows, etc. Most all of
them are guys that are on the same mailing list. I would highly recommend
joining the mailing list, as there are guys from all over the world on the
list,
with projects from all years and all stages of being done. I'll give you some
of
the sites I go to and the address to join the list.
 1. www.chevytrucks.org  (Wayne osboure, fantastic site, lots of how to's,
parts vendors, pictures of other's trucks, and he has a link to the mail list,
if you can't get it with the address I'll give you. This one has links to parts
venders from all over the U. S.
 2. www.hotrodstogo.com  Bill Moldenhauer, he has several links to parts
vendors, clubs, and car shows, (mostly midwest area.)
 3. http://community-2.webtv.net/TOMPOT/TOMS1949CHEVYPICKUP/index.html  Tom
Poterack, he is the one that put my for sale ad web site on for me. he has
links to parts venders, shows, and other mailing lists, that you might be
interested in.
4. For the mail list try: oletrucks@autox.team.net
    (type in message, subscribe.)  If this doesn't work, then go to the
chevytrucks.org site and look for the link to join the mailing list.

      Let me know if you need any info on your truck, I'll try to help. Good
Luck and have fun with your new ride.

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.