[oletrucks] Power steering article for 47-59 Chevys in Custom Classic

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Power steering article for 47-59 Chevys in Custom Classic
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:33:30 EST
         Was perusing the mag rack at Borders the other night, and picked up
the current? issue of Custom and Classic Trucks, it had on the cover a blurb
for a power steering article for the AD and TF trucks. I didn't check it out
thoroughly to see what it was all about, but just thought I'd mention it for
those of you looking for options. All for now,

Jerry
driving my ol' '74 Chevy P/U tomorrow, the Toyota 4-by died again...  :(