[oletrucks] WA Gathering - April 17th

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] WA Gathering - April 17th
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 07:53:51 -0700
Hi all,

I posted the info for our show a week or two ago. However I wanted to
reiterate that there will be a BBQ for the Oletruckers following the show.

I will provide food - you provide your drinks. A few hours talking about
trucks with members from the list seems like a fun afternoon to me!

I live in Pullman, WA about 75 miles south of Spokane.

Please let me know if you are planning on coming down or up or over - so I
make sure I fire up enough BBQs.

- Ryan