[oletrucks] 1942 chevy p/u for sale

To: old chevy trucks <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] 1942 chevy p/u for sale
From: Lon Gowan <long4vt@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:28:32 -0700 (PDT)
I've had a couple of e-mails back and forth with Wes
and I offered to put his truck on the list.

It's located in N. hollywood, CA.  He says "the truck
is running well but by the pictures you can see it
needs work".

He will e-mail you pictures on request.

I have not seen the truck, but have seen pics.  It
looks like a good project.  Right now he is asking
$6,000.00 for it.

interested parties can contact Wes by phone (323) 244
1960 or email djduble@tmail.com

Lon