[oletrucks] Bedwood Finish

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bedwood Finish
From: "C & B Hosang" <hosang@281.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:43:56 -0500
I am about ready to finish the wood for my p/u bed and would like to get some
opinions on what to use.  Two p/u's that I am aware of, have the finish
turning yellow after several months, and one of those has hardly been out of
the garage.  Both were finished with a marine poly varnish, brand unknown.

Does anyone have a recommendation on what to use, or what not to use?  I sure
would hate to refinish every year or so.

Thanks for any and all help.

Charley Hosang