[oletrucks] Radiator Woes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Radiator Woes
From: "Brian Krieger" <btk@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 14:56:54 -0500
Hi All,

I sprung a leak in the radiator of my '56 1/2 ton.  The local rad shop doesn't
want to fix it and wants an arm and leg for a replacement.  Does anyone have a
decent radiator for a 235 straight 6 with a manual transmission left over from
an engine swap.  I'll be happy to give you something for it and pay for
shipping to Washington State or British Columbia.

Thanks,

Brian Krieger, Port Moody, BC
1956 1324
--