[oletrucks] More Radiator Issues

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] More Radiator Issues
From: "Brian Krieger" <btk@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 10:31:07 -0500
I can't seem to find anyone in the radiator business who wants to repair a
small leak in my 235's rad.  Everyone wants to recore it.  It doesn't need an
expensive recore.  The rad works fine and keeps the engine cool - I just need
to fix one small leak at the front.  Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it
myself.  Can anyone lead me to some instructions on soldering or brazing (or
whatever you do to an old radiator).

Thanks,

Brian Krieger, Port Moody, BC
1956 1324