[oletrucks] Rotors for MII IFS

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rotors for MII IFS
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:36:45 -0700
Hello, All.  I've just about got my Chassis Engineering Mustang II front end
kit in place, POR15ed, and ready for rotors.

Many vendors offer 11" rotors with a Chevy five lug pattern.  I'm curious if
these are a stock rotor from a GM car with a different bearing set that fits
them to the Mustang spindles.  Anyone know?  I've got access to some nearly
new rotors from a '78 Monte Carlo.

Second, and this one is a long shot from what I can tell, does any vendor
offer a six lug rotor for the Mustang II IFS?  I'd like to keep my stock six
lug rear end.

Thanks.
Harry Spencer
1955 1st Series Chevy finally making progress.