[oletrucks] Temp. Gauge

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Temp. Gauge
From: "Alan Quin" <alquin@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:01:26 -0700
I asked a few days ago then our email server went south for 3 days.  Any ideas
on this would be greatly appreciated. Befor I put a stock Capilliary tube type
water  temp. gauge in my 52 Half ton I would like to know a good way to test
the accuracy of it's reading. And it seems to be overall long enough to reach
the front water thermostat housing. Could it be from a bigger truck where it
was longer? Can I put the bulb into another sender on the small block I see
under the exhaust manifold,drivers side, if it wont reach the front ? Thanks a
lot ole truckers. Al Quin Victoria BC Canada