[oletrucks] Fender patches

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fender patches
From: BagpiperEd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:59:57 EDT
Does anyone know if TF rear fender patch panels are available?  Any guidance
for fixing the lower rear sections?  Both of mine are pretty rotten back
there, and the old budget doesn't allow for new fenders.  I don't think I am
capable of building the patch panels, considering the compound curves they
require.
Any junkyard 'near matches' that could be massaged into place?
Thanks,
Ed.
99% of the lawyers make the rest look bad.