RE: [oletrucks] A question and a plea for help.

To: "John Sandoval" <steppenwood@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] A question and a plea for help.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:14:05 -0400
John,

Wanted to drop you a line and a note of thanks. I got the manifold clamps in
the mail. As everyone one on this list already knows; it is a great
collection of people that will do most anything to help another person get
their truck back on the road.

So on that note, John mentioned he needed a flywheel cover for his 216. I
thought I might have one, but came up empty. I wanted to be able to repay
John for his help. If anyone has one lying around, I would be happy to cover
the cost of it and\or mailing to help John out.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bill Schickling