Re: [oletrucks] Charging System '53 Chevy

To: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Charging System '53 Chevy
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:43:35 -0700
Paul your electrical sys kind of leaves us in the dark. You mentioned a 12v
reading, so I assume you have converted to a 12v system which renders your
'53 manual useless. Are you using an alternator or generator? Do you have a
voltage regulator? I believe the switch you are referring to is a light
cutout switch used with the foot pedal starter switch All the above effects
how your truck should be wired.
Lee
Prosser WA