Re: [oletrucks] Replacing headlight switch for 1942 Chev 1/2

To: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Replacing headlight switch for 1942 Chev 1/2
From: "Ted Talbert" <ttalbert@wacoisd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:21:12 -0500
The old switch in my 1942 had a nut behind the dash that had to be loosen all
the way out to get the switch out.  It was directly against the dash on the
inside and real fun to get to.

I replaced it with a new switch from Bowtie Bits....and all is well.  Had to
use the ferrule from the old switch to screw into the new one to hold it onto
the dash... much easier to put on than the old one.   This one does not have a
fuse but a circuit
breaker on the back of the switch.

Thanks for all the help.

Ted