[oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Windshield Epic

To: "Old-Chevy-Truck" <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Windshield Epic
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:20:09 -0400
To all the followers of the BillyBob project, I've just posted another log
entry dealing with the windshield frame metal repair. Here's the link:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2004/wip32.htm

Some of you have e-mailed me and I haven't responded yet. I'm sorry. It's
one of my character flaws not to answer e-mail in a very prompt manner
sometimes. At least one old friend e-mailed me and died before I got back to
her. They are still all in my inbox and I promise to get to them.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
Boca Raton, Florida