[oletrucks] truck show

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] truck show
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:35:12 EDT
    Hey guys, I just got an email flyer for an ALL TRUCK show. No cars are
allowed. They are asking for any truck, in any condition, (rust, dents,
drivable
or not, even you guys with them pretty trucks). I just might make my first
show, with my trailer queen truck. (trailered cause it don't run, or steer, but
it does roll)
 Its on August 21, 2004, in Milan, Illinois. If you want more info, email off
list, and I'll send you a copy of the flyer. I'm not a part of the show, just
thought an all truck show sounded like a good time. Let's see how many
oletrucks members we can get there, (and of course, wear your t-shirts)
  Who knows, we might be able to see that Z-49, if it's owner isn't still on
vacation some where.......get the hint Tom??

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE