[oletrucks] cooling system2

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] cooling system2
From: "Mike the Langman" <langman10@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:09:37 -0700
hello -

(This might be a repost, i think i sent the first one to the wrong address.)

We have a 58 apache that we will be driving for 3 hours to store for a year
or more.  I have never flushed the cooling system in the 4 years i've had
the truck.  would you recommend that I flush the cooling system, adding new
antifreeze (what %?) and a bottle of rust inhibitor?

If so, could someone post a step-by-step or point me in the direction of one
online?  I've got an original manual that I've used many times in fixing up
the truck, but we just moved and i can't find it in the sea of boxes!

Thanks.

Mike
Apche in CA, will be stored outside in So UT