[oletrucks] 51 steering column available in KC area??

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 steering column available in KC area??
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:40:07 -0500
Does anybody in the Kansas City area have a steering column avail that
would fit a '51 Chevy 3100 pickup.  The guy that I sold the truck to
would like to remove the later model tilt wheel and go back to an
original style column.  If so let me know the price and where it is
loacted.  He is going to have somebody pick up the truck on or about the
27th and I will be gone on vacation from the 16th until the 25th.  Thanks

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO