Re: [oletrucks] For Sale?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] For Sale?
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 03:47:16 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the input! I thought it sounded too funny. I know I wouldn't send
someone 5 times what their asking and ask for change. The only fish I like are
on the grill or in the pan. It cracks me up, but I also noticed that almost
everytime I get some kind of email of this type (scam), the spelling and
grammer are poor. That's always the first clue for me. I guess no one is
sending them any checks, so they can't afford spell check. I better get to work
now and make some of that hard earned money the right way. Thanks
Steve Stuckmeyer
51, 3100
St Peters, MO