[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Super Deluxe radio(s)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Super Deluxe radio(s)
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:26:53 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/2004 4:23:33 PM Central Standard Time,
dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com writes:
I received two radios (one is a Super Deluxe and the other is just Deluxe)
with my NEW Burb.  The PO had one of the radios in the Burb but they don't
go with an AD.  I'm thinking car radios but which car?  They look like AD
radios but the knobs are too far apart for the AD dash holes.

49-52 Chevy cars had designations of Deluxe and Super Deluxe as I remember.
I also remember the oval dial face.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside