[oletrucks] Cleaning Models and Die-casts?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cleaning Models and Die-casts?
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:12:20 -0500
I've got several models or die-casts setting out. Never get around to making
that perfect glass doored, lighted wall cab for them, I keep dreaming about.
SO, now they are all dusty. Pretty hard to brush off witll all the mirrors and
do-dads on some better ones. AND, brushing just makes marks that you can't
remove cause not all the dust can get off that way. What's the secret
cleaner/method? I'm thinking Alchohol spray of some kind, but must have to
turn upside down to let drip off w/out leaving dirt puddles on it?  Some of
those air duster canisters like for Puters?  What to do?

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors