[oletrucks] TF lever on firewall

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF lever on firewall
From: "Devin Timmons" <hotrod64chevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:49:55 -0700
judging from responses, it looks like my truck originally had windshield
washers.  I checked the engine compartment side of the lever, and it appears
to have some wires coming off it and going into a loom, which then seems to
head for the passenger side of the radiator core support.  I could be wrong on
that, as I haven't peeled the tape back to trace them properly, however, I
don't have a jar.  It does have the squirters in the escutcheons though.  Seem
to be missing some pieces.  Not exactly sure how it works.  Anybody have a
diagram or description?  I'd take some pics if I had a decent digital camera.
At this point the only one I have won't do decent detail up close.

Devin