[oletrucks] Shock mounting question

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Shock mounting question
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:55:12 -0700
This is on the 59. We have the TCI rear spring kit. With that came the
shocks. I will need to build an upper mount and that is where my question
lies. I have a good design however was wondering what angle the shock should
be mounted at. On newer rigs you see that top of the shock leaning toward
the center of the vehicle at about a 30-40deg angle. What will happen if I
reduce this angle to say 15deg? How about vertical?

- Ryan