Re: [oletrucks] seats for 50

To: "Robert Kremer" <hrkremer@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] seats for 50
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:01:35 -0400
Just a couple guesses here on the remaining--- I think there is a switch in
the seat bottom that lets the computer know someone is "sitting down", thus
activating the little ding ding or the lights that says "buckle your seat
belt" System has to know someone is sitting as it doesn't tell you to
buckle up if no one is there.  Without applying power to seat via the power
wires, you could take a meter and go across the 18 gauge black and the
other two wires individually and see it you get continuity when someone is
sitting down in the seat. I'd bet that the only wires you need to hook up
is the power wires as they most likely go to the seat adjustment control
panel, and distribute power for all motors there.    Just a guess as
mentioned earlier..  --wayne