[Top] [All Lists]

[oletrucks] Master cylinder push rod

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Master cylinder push rod
From: wschick1@twcny.rr.com
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:37:25 -0400
I have made a bracket that allows me to mount a new dual chamber master 
cylinder in place of the old single chamber one. The master cylinder is 
virtually in the same location but with the change in location and the way the 
push rod goes back into the master cylinder, I need a longer push rod. 

Does anyone know where I can get such a thing?  Can I just make one from a 
piece of steel rod?


Bill Schickling 

oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>