RE: [oletrucks] master cylinder

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] master cylinder
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:09:33 -0500
It was a pain in the a$$ to put fluid into my 57 GMC when I installed a
dual-chamber master cylinder.  However, a good brake system doesn't
"use" fluid.  In the 5 years I've had my front disks and new master
cylinder I've never had to add fluid and there is enough room to check
the level from under the truck using a mirror and a flashlight.

If I had it to do over I would get a master cylinder with remote
reservoirs.