[oletrucks] radiator

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] radiator
From: "Devin Timmons" <hotrod64chevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 06:57:30 -0700
Not to put anything against any of the vendors, but I'd say check with your
local radiator shop.  I had a problem with one of my vehicles, a 1964 El
Camino, because I'd swapped a 427 into it and the stock 3 row radiator just
didn't do the job.  The aftermarket only offered 3 row radiators that would
fit.  I checked with several local shops and found one willing to do some
research and build me just what I needed,  They took my existing radiator and
re-cored it with a 5 row core, something I hadn't heard of, and I also have a
local warranty if I have any problems I don't have to ship it halfway across
the country.

Devin

57 3100