[oletrucks] 48 GM Truck Box

To: "Z OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 48 GM Truck Box
From: "Rob Butler The ToonMan" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 01:21:01 -0800
I am getting ready to sell my 48 GM Pickup box, just in case anyone is
interested.  It has fenders, headboard, and the below the wood supports, but
has no floor or tailgate. (No tailgate is why I call it a GM Box)
I had planned on putting it on a Trailer frame, but my recent purchase of a
1963 TrailorBoat  (Teardrop Style Camping trailer) has canceled that project,
and I need to clear out some space.
$250.00 OBO
If you're interested, let me know!!!
A photo is available  (Work has been done to it since the photo was taken,
This was the day I got it.)
Rob The ToonMan

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
429.jpg]