RE: [oletrucks] making 4X4

To: "'Jimkosh3@aol.com'" <Jimkosh3@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] making 4X4
From: "SCH (OldSub)" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:00:28 -0800
There is one around here.  I've never spoken to the owner and don't believe
he built it.  I did crawl under it once, and it appears to have 1/2-ton
stuff from a GM 70's 4x4 pickup.  New pads welded to the axles in the AD
locations.  Lifted enough the additional width isn't an issue.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com